MooGoo Mudder Udder Nipple Balm 50GM
- A soothing balm for breast-feeding mums
- Made with antioxidant-rich oils like Grape Seed and Sunflower Oil
- Hydrating and soothing ingredients like Shea Butter and Natural Vitamin E
- Free of Lanolin – a wax secreted by the glands of wool-bearing animals
- Does not need to be removed prior to feeding as the ingredients are edible
- Naturally preserved with Hops Extract – free of Parabens and Phenoxyethanol
For Breast Feeding Mums – We’ve made a formula which we believe is the healthiest for your baby while also helping to soothe a sensitive area and keep the skin in good condition. Rather than use Lanolin, we’ve chosen a number of edible and soothing oils and combined them with calming and conditioning ingredients.
To give you one less thing to think about, this balm does NOT need to be removed prior to feeding.
Tips for Avoiding Breast Feeding Discomfort
In an ideal world, breastfeeding will be comfortable. Some mum's and babies have no problems from the start, while for others it can be a struggle – everybody is different. Lactation consultants can help with specific techniques. The following information may also help you need less of our balm :)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.