The award winning Pop-in New Gen V2 reusable nappy from Close in +minkee has stretchy tabs just like a disposable nappy for a snug fit around baby every time with a soft waterproof shell that lets baby's bottom breathe. There is a clever absorbent panel in the outer shell which helps hold the wetness in the middle of the nappy to get extra dry time between changes.
Our award winning V2 Pop-ins are our newest and best yet - with their hidden wash tab and greater flexibility in sizing and fit, we think that they are just Close common sense! Minkee is incredibly soft and fast wicking, whilst not as absorbent as natural fibres it air dries much faster so is ideal for parents who don't have much outdoor drying space.
We love colour co-ordinating our Pop-in soakers and boosters with their outer shells, but please be aware that many factors can affect the colours of the inserts once in use, including detergents and of course the content of the nappies, variable as they are.
We therefore cannot guarantee that the colours will retain their integrity and in some circumstances may become stained or lose their colour. Please be assured that this does not affect the functionality of the product in any way so we cannot indemnify against this and it is not covered by the warranty. Please wash dark colours separately. This is a new gen V2 nappy and is not compatible with previous versions of the Pop-in.
* Pop-in reusable nappies are from birth to potty, the nappy grows with baby from 7 lbs or 3.18 kg - 35lbs or 16kg
* V2 reusable nappies are sizeless - adjust using poppers on front so one size fits most
* Soft elasticated waistline and easy aplix fastening for quick one step changes
* Double leg gusset to protect against leaks at any size or age
* Removable soaker and booster for variable absorbency and faster drying
* Easy to care for, no soaking, simply wash on a 60 degree wash (inner may be occasionally tumble dried if necessary)
* Made from super soft fast wicking minkee - for the fastest air drying times
* Pop-in new gen V2 nappies are not compatible with previous versions of the Pop-in