Babybio Organic Optima Follow-On Milk is an organic follow-on milk with bifidus* made in France from French cow's milk. Starting at six months of age, and paired with a diversified diet, it can meet the nutritional and physiological needs of your baby (in keeping with regulations). For mothers looking for a Follow-on milk, we point them to this Optima formula.
Formula with organic oleic sunflower seed oil.
Benefits and Features:
- With Bifidus*
- French milk
- Suitable for breastfed and non-breastfed babies
- Without palm oil
- Naturally occurring Vitamin E
* the formula is llightly acidified with bifidus.
New Formula: in order to promote European sourced ingredients, and reduce infant milk’s carbon footprint, organic palm oil has been replaced with oleic sunflower oil.
According to the regulation, Babybio 2 Optima provides iron which contributes to the normal natural defenses development, calcium from milk, necessary for bones growth and proteins in quantity studied for a diversified diet.
Babybio 2 Optima contains:
- the right dose of proteins for nutrional balance*
- a balanced ratio of essential fatty acids*
- organic vegetable oils: organic rapeseed and oleic sunflower seed oils
- 13 vitamins and 13 minerals*
*In compliance with regulations
Follow-on milk cannot be used as a substitute for breast milk during the baby's first 6 months of life. The introduction of complementary food before 6 months should only take place on advice from individuals specialising in infant nutrition.
Over 6 months, Follow-on milk remains the essential liquid food for the infant.
Corn maltodextrins*, skimmed milk*, first cold pressed vegetable oils* (oleic sunflower*, rapeseed*), lactose*, milk mineral concentrate (calcium), vitamin C, sodium citrate, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, bifidobacteria (bifidobacterium lactis) 0.05%, iron lactate, potassium hydroxide, natural vitamin E (D-alpha tocopherol acetate), zinc sulphate, niacin, sodium selenite, pantothenic acid, potassium iodine, magnesium oxide, copper sulphate, vitamin A, thiamin, vitamin B6, riboflavin, folic acid, manganese sulphate, vitamin K1, biotin, vitamin D3, vitamin B12.
*Ingredients from organic agriculture
Instructions for use:
- For the health of your baby, it is important to follow these instructions:
- Wash your hands before each preparation.
- The bottle must be prepared just before each meal. Get rid of any bottle remains straightaway.
- Use the measure in this box only.
- Take care to close the box properly and keep in a dry place for a maximum of 4 weeks once open.
- After feeding, clean the bottle and all accessories thoroughly.
- Make sure that your baby is comfortable before bottle feeding.
Do not prepare the bottle in advance. Wash your hands before each preparation. Discard all formula left in a bottle after a feed. Only use the scoop provided in this tin. Close the tin well and keep in adry place up to 4 weeks maximum after opening.
- Clean and sterilise bottles and teats thoroughly (1/4 of an hour at boiling point or cold in an appropriate steriliser).
- Pour the required amount of cooled water, 40°C maximum (slightly mineralised water) into the bottle.
- Add the recommended number of levelled measures to the water (1 measure per 30ml of water).
- Close and shake the bottle vigorously. Check the temperature on the inside of your wrist.
- When preparing the bottle, fine particles of powder may remain. This does not in any way detrimentally effect the nutritional properties of the product.
- Consult our advice sheets for the feeding bottle.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.