MODERN PROTECTION IN A TECH-FILLED WORLD
We live in a tech-filled world where wireless technologies are everywhere -- in our homes, offices, schools, cafes. Increasingly, research is showing health risks associated with exposure to wireless radiation, affecting cellular growth, DNA replication and neurological functioning. That risk is even higher during early childhood and pregnancy, when the fetus is developing rapidly in the womb. Because children are the most vulnerable and will have a longer lifetime exposure than adults, provide your little one with the best possible start by significantly reducing their exposure to wireless radiation from devices like cell phones, laptops, tablets, and smart home devices.
Belly Armor is the definitive resource for families looking to protect themselves against the harmful effects of everyday wireless radiation, providing knowledge about the health risks from wireless technologies and designing products to help reduce exposure.
VERSATILE, LIGHTWEIGHT & BREATHABLE
Belly Blanket is very versatile and can be used before, during and after pregnancy. Simply drape over your belly to reduce baby's exposure to wireless radiation.
SAFE FOR MOM & BABY
Soft, cotton that's safe to use and free of heavy metals, toxic chemicals and common allergens. Recommended for daily use.
Lined with proprietary RadiaShield Fabric, a silver-based textile effective at shielding everyday radiation from cell phones, laptops and other devices.
- Reduce the risks of wireless radiation for your unborn child. Ideal for use during pregnancy at home or office.
- Independently tested to be 99.9% effective at shielding radiation from cell phones, laptops and other devices (10MHz - 8 GHz, ~50 dB)
- Made with baby-soft cotton and lined with radiation-shielding RadiaShield Fabric
- Broad coverage, generously sized at 30 x 35 inches (75 x 90 cm)
- Safe to use (free of heavy metals, toxic chemicals and common allergens), lightweight, and machine washable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.