Holle Organic Cow milk range is Demeter and EU organic certified. The milk used in Holle formulas come from cows raised on biodynamic farms which are free from pesticides and synthetic fertilisers. The cows are free range and only fed organic feed with plenty of hay and green fodder – mostly from the farm itself. The cows are also allowed to keep their horns, unlike in traditional farms where the cows are cruelly dehorned so more cows can be packed in a smaller area without hurting each other. Horns are important for the digestion of food which in turn affect the quality of the milk.
Holle Organic Growing-up Milk 3 contains all the important vitamins, minerals and nutrients that your baby requires for growth and development.
Skimmed milk**1, whey powder* (partly demineralised), vegetable oils* (palm oil*3, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), maltodextrin*, starch*, Lactose*, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, L-tyrosine, fish oil 2, magnesium chloride, calcium chloride, calcium hydroxide, L-tryptophan, ferrous lactate, copper sulphate, vitamin C, sodium chloride, zinc sulphate, vitamin E, niacin, calcium-D-pantothenate, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, sodium selenate, vitamin K, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12
*From organic farming
*Demeter (from biodynamic farming)
1 100 g of infant formula powder are made from 184 ml skimmed milk
2 Contains DHA (as required by the legislation for all follow-on formula)
3 From sustainable farming
- Always wash and dry hans before preparing formula. Wash bottles, teats, ring, caps, cups, knife and spoon. After washing, sterilize by boiling for 3-5 min. before use. Keep bottles and cups capped until use.
- Boil the water as indicated in the table and allow to cool to approx. 50°C. Pour approx. half of the water into the bottle. Prepare each bottle individually. Pour in cooled boiled water.
- Fill the measuring spoon and level with a knife. Only the enclosed measuring scoop should be used. Add the quantity of milk powder indicated in the table to water.
- Shake thoroughly. Add the rest of the water and shake again. Allow to cool to approx. 37°C before feeding.
• Suitable from 12 months of age until the end of the third year of life as part of a mixed diet of bottle feeds and weaning.
• To be used after Holle Organic Infant Follow-on Formula 2 or instead of a different follow-on milk.
• Holle Organic Growing-up Milk 3 can be used to prepare Holle organic baby porridges
Note to parents:
• A mother's milk is the most natural and beneficial nourishment for your baby - including all nutrients and vitamins needed. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice. Holle Organic Growing-up Milk 3 is specially formulated for the dietary needs of infants from 12 months onwards and should be given as part of a mixed diet. Do not use the milk as a substitute for breast milk during the first 11 months of life. The decision to start weaning your baby before 6 month of age should be made with the help and advice of independent health professionals and depends on your baby's individual development and needs.
• Do not allow your baby to suck on its bottle continuously, to prevent possible damage to teeth, pay special attention to your baby's dental hygiene once his or her first tooth has come through.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.