Diabola shades are baby’s perfect first sunglasses: unbreakable, flexible, featherweight, reversible and they even adapt to fit babies as their noses grow. This unique system means the shades can be worn in position One from 0-9 months then turned round into position Two from 9-18 months.
DIABOLA’s key features:
- Unbreakable frame and lenses, perfectly designed for being handled by babies.
- Maximum protection polycarbonate lenses: category 4.
- Anti-UVA, anti-UVB, anti-UVC filter.
- 3.2cm high lenses to completely protect children’s eyes.
- Ki ET LA’s added ExTrA: anti-blue light filter to reduce glare.
- Zigzag technology means an all-in-one frame: No hinges (no risk of getting caught in the hinges or swallowing small metal parts).
- New soft and comfortable cord.
- Ergonomic, flexible, light and soft shades. They don’t put pressure on temples, squash their ears or squeeze their noses.
- Ergonomic “Asian fit” to suit wearers of Asian origin
- Recyclable frame (excluding lenses).
- Reusable and recyclable cardboard packaging.
- The lenses in Ki ET LA shades can be replaced by corrective lenses. Ask your optician for advice.
DIABOLA shades come with:
- Cord for secure fastening, box and instructions.
- Guaranteed BPA-free.
- TPEE mono-injection frame.
- Polycarbonate lenses.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.