The Manduca Sling is made of an especially cosy, soft and light knit fabric. The fabric is made of 100% organic cotton, ecological certified according to the GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard).
Thanks to a special knitting process, each Manduca Sling is elastic and yet supportive without the need for synthetic elastane fibres. This makes the jersey sling more breathable and the ideal companion for you and your baby – every day and in every situation.
What’s more, the Manduca Sling can be worn in three different ways, whereby one can be tied before slipping in your child. This makes the entire process quick and easy, particularly for beginners. Regardless of which way you choose to carry your baby, the manduca Sling provides the highest carrying comfort for you and your child up to 9 kg.
- Made of 100% organic cotton in black
- Elastic and yet stable thanks to bi-elastic knit fabric without elastane
- Low in weight
- Colour-contrasting seams make the sling especially easy to tie (recommended by babywearing schools
- Optimum comfort for newborns and small babies weighing up to 9 kg (tested and approved for up to max. 15 kg)
- One size fits all, extra-wide (60 cm) for optimum support and carrying your baby in the M-Position
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.