Make a statement in this bold Pink Diamonds Travel Grobag. Complimented by it's mint trim, this geometric pattern is sure to capture your little ones eye!
The clever two way front zip and back vent allows you to use this while on the move with a five point harness, making moving about that bit easier.
Benefits and Features:
- Multi-Award winning
- Two way front zip with back opening on all sizes that fits a 5 point travel harness
- 100% woven cotton
- Quick-dry polyester filling
- Chin guard at top of zip to prevent rubbing and zip guard on inside of zip
- High quality YKK zip
- Zip-click® feature stops adventurous little ones from opening their zips
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat
- Includes FREE Nursery Thermometer and What To Wear guide in 0-6 and 6-18 month sizes.
- 1.0 TOG is for 23 degrees celcius (74°F )
CHOOSING A SIZE
An ideal time to start using a Grobag baby sleep bag is when your baby weighs more than 8lbs 13oz (0-6 mths size). Your child's head should not be able to pass through the neck hole when the Grobag is fastened; otherwise the Grobag is too big. Remember to check the weight of your child.
Please remember that these are recommendations only as all babies are different.
|Approximate child age||Minimum child weight||Child height|
|0-6 months||4kg / 8lbs 13oz||50-65cm||Shop Now|
|6-18 months||8.1kg / 18lb||65-80cm||Shop Now|
|18-36 months||11.4kg / 25lb||80-95cm||Shop Now|
|3-6 years||53.5cm chest||95-116cm||Shop Now|
|6-10 years||58cm chest||140cm||Shop Now|
WHAT ARE TOGS?
A tog measurement is a European warmth rating: the higher the tog, the warmer the product. Grobag baby sleep bags are available in four tog ratings.
- Summer and daytime naps, warmer weather and in rooms
- 20-24°C (68-75°F)
- Holiday and heatwaves, hot weather and very warm rooms
- 24-27°C (75-81°F)
WHAT TO WEAR
A number of factors determine the tog rating of the baby sleep bag that should be used. These include the number of clothes your baby is wearing, the temperature of their bedroom and your baby's health.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.