Arms UP is your baby’s natural position that lets them use their hands for self-relaxation. Most babies use their hands to help them gather their sleep like caressing their cheeks or nose, rubbing their mom's arms, or by sucking their thumbs. Based on medical studies and research, babies get enough and longer sleeps when they self-soothe. If the baby gets more sleep, the whole family does too!
Love to Dream Swaddle UP Original allows your baby to sleep in the armp UP position and lets the baby’s hands to self soothe as well as enjoys a tangle free swaddling!
Features and Benefits
- Comfy fit that keeps your baby feel safe and relaxed
- Hypoallergenic and sensitive skin friendly
- Wings cover avoid scratching
- Brilliant two-way zipper for fast and easy nappy changes
- No excess fabric that helps prevent baby accidents on their crib
- No harmful and sharp Velcro closures
- Helps on baby’s self soothing that lets them stay asleep longer
- X Small (suitable for 2-3.2-kg)
- Small (suitable for 3-6kg)
- Medium (suitable for 6-8.5kg)
- Large (suitable for 8.5-11kg)
2.2 3.8 kg
|up to 6 months||
Temperature Guide and Size Charts:
Frequently Asked Questions on Love to Dream:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.