The Mobilesteri XS Portable UV-C Steriliser is designed to sterilise surfaces, and the process may kill bacterial on the surface of your smartphones screen, door handle or clothing surface. This is all thanks to its built-in UV-C LED technology. The steriliser is pre-set for a 3 minute program. Just aim the UV-C light face down at any surface or device, 5 cm away. The device has a travel-ready, portable design, and a protective cover which can be extended whilst using the UV-C light function.
The device has a travel-ready, portable design (3 cm ×3 cm ×9 cm), and a protective cover which can be extended (3cm x 3cm x 13.2 cm) whilst using the UV-C light function; the cap can be closed when the device is not being used. You can apply the Portable UV-C Steriliser to sanitise any number of different personal belongings and household items, such as smartphones, smart watches, pillow case, keyboards, and keys. It is ideal for use at home, in the office, in hotels, in toilets, public spaces such as playgrounds, airports, buses, subways, and more. The UV-C Steriliser makes an unusually thoughtful gift for a friend or a relative.
*Backup by reports from 3-party detection centres of microbiology laboratories, which demonstrated that the device may effectively kill up to 99.9% bacteria (including Escherichia Coli and Staphylococcus aureus) on the surface of the smartphones in 5 minutes.
1. To recharge the UV-C steriliser
- Please make sure that you close the safety top-cover during charging
- Recharge the UV-C steriliser for 3 hours, using the cable included
- During charging, the LED shows as red. The LED will change to blue once the steriliser is fully charged
2. To sanitise different personal belongings and items
- Pull up the and extend the top safety cover until the UV-C lamps come out
- Hold the lower part of the steriliser and make sure that the UV-lamps are facing downwards; press the power on/off button for 3 times in order to turn on the steriliser on – the UV-C lamps should light-up (Don’t look at the UV-C light directly)
- Aim the UV-C light face down at any surface or device, 5 cm away. The pre-set duration is 2 minutes. Simply repeat the process in order to sterilise more items
- If you want to switch the device off before this, press the power on/off button once
- Folded size: 3x 3 x 9 cm
- Extended size: 3 x 3 x 13.2 cm
- Weight: 42 grams
- UV-C LED power: 0.4W
- LED status: Red- charging, blue-fully charged, green – sanitising operation
- Battery capacity: 500 mAh
- Input: Rechargeable via 5V DC, 1A
- Battery life: 90 minutes per charge (around 45 times)
- What’s inside: XS Portable UV-C Steriliser, Charging Cable
- One-year limited warranty (or the applicable national laws)
- Don’t look at the ultraviolet lamp directly while sanitising operation is in progress, as the UV-C light might harm your eyes
- Keep the product away from direct sunlight
- Don’t exposing your skin, your eyes, your pets or non-UV resistant plastic items to the UV-C light
- Keep the product away from small children
- Don’t touch the product if your hands are wet
- Do not clean the steriliser with organic solvent
- Please keep the steriliser away from high temperature, flame, water or any corrosive chemicals
The main purpose of the device is to sterilise surfaces, and the process may kill a large number of different types of bacteria on the surface of your smartphone screen, clothing surfaces. It will not remove fingerprints or other similar marks. We cannot be held liable in situations where come specific bacteria might not be eliminated.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.