Pigeon Sterilizing Tablets have been specially formulated to effectively sterilize baby’s nursing, breast feeding accessories and other products where baby’s hygiene is of paramount concern to parents.
- Rinse with clean running tap water.
- Fully dissolve tablet to 2.3L or 4 pints of cold or lukewarm water in a non-metallic container.
- Soaked items that are to be sterilized completely in the solution, leaving no air bubbles trapped inside any of the items.
- Keep all items soaked in the solution for at least 30 minutes before using or until the next feed.
- Remove items from the solution with clean hands or sterilization tongs.
- No rinsing is required.
- Fill bottles immediately with new feed.
- The solution can be re-used within 24 hours.
- Wash bottles, teats, caps and other products (breast feeding items, pacifiers and teethers) thoroughly after each feed.
- Comes in 32 tablets per pack.
|Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (400mg)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.