- Cute on the go jittery clip-toy that stimulates the senses and helps develop fine motor skills at home and on the go.
- Engaging activities like the jittery feedback, crinkly fabrics and other soft textures soothe baby.
- Easy attachment clip lets you take this comforting companion wherever you go, reassuring baby with a familiar toy.
- Featuring Izzy, a sweet bear named after Isaac Newton. One of Tiny Love's Tiny Pioneers - encouraging babies to explore and learn.
- Part of the Tiny Princess Tales™ Collection. Development has never looked so adorable!
- Jittering feedback
- Clip for easy attachment
- Variety of playful, soft textures
- Crinkly fabric
- Easy-to-grasp teether
Use the clip to hang the take-along toy on your baby's infant seat, stroller, or crib for on-the-go and indoor engagement and fun.
Hold the toy around 10 inches away from your baby's face and, after baby's gaze focuses on the toy, slowly move it from side to side.
Make sure you hang the toy within baby's reach - babies will stretch their hand out to touch the toy, causing it to move and sway.
Baby’s grasp reflex disappears and hand-control improves, allowing your little one to reach out confidently and pull the toy to make it jitter.
These are the key Developmental Wonders that this product can encourage in your baby:
Small enough to take anywhere, Christopher Jitter stimulates your baby to use fingers and hands in a variety of ways, thereby helping your little one develop fine motor skills.
The clearly defined face, bright colors, sounds and textures stimulate baby's senses and support development.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.