- 6 different baby-activated toys offer plenty fun on-the-go and encourage the development of fine motor skills.
- Designed for two stages of development: sensory exploration (0m+) and cause & effect learning (5m+).
- Flexible arch bends forwards, backwards, up and down, making it compatible with baby's age and playing preferences.
- Part of the Meadow Days™ Collection! Encouraging your baby's development by inspiring Moments of Wonder™.
- Arch easily angled towards baby
- Easy-pull mirror
- Rattling ball with crinkly texture
- Transparent sun prism
- Rattle bee
- Baby-activated propeller
- Easy-to-grasp teether
- Universal attachment clips
Easily connect the arch to your stroller or baby carrier for fun and amusement on the go. Flexible arch and universal attachment clip let you adjust the toy to your baby's changing age and stage.
During the first three months, babies need visual stimulation to help them learn to focus their gaze. The stimuli should be placed at an optimal distance (8-12 inches) and should include some movement.
As your little one lies facing the toys hanging within arm's reach, baby can gaze at the mirror, the shining sun or the toys dangling in front.
At this stage, babies' developing senses and hand control allows them to reach out to the toys confidently, bat at them, hold them and pull them to their mouth for further exploration.
These are the key Developmental Wonders that this product can encourage in your baby:
The smiling characters, noises, rattles and variety of textures stimulate baby’s sense of sight, sound and touch.
The arch’s adaptability means you can position the toys at the right distance from baby, allowing your little one to bat at the toys and later pull, grasp and roll them, practicing motor skills and eye-hand coordination.
Your baby bats at the dangling toys, learning all about the wonders of cause and effect. Later, baby will learn to pull the propeller and roll the ball to deepen this understanding.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.