The Avacare’s Child Multi-vitamin & Minerals with Omega 3 supplement contains what your child needs:
During their first years of lives, children’s immune system, growth and development need the help from certain nutrients to support them.
- Vitamin D3 is essential for your child’s bones, teeth and muscle growth and development.
- Vitamin B1, B2, B5 & B6 are essential for energy release and support cognitive development.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant, which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin B3 contribute to normal energy relief and cognitive function.
- Vitamin C plays a crucial role in supporting your child’s immune system and absorbing dietary iron.
- Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid help in the process of cell division which is required for their growth.
- Zinc supports normal immune system, normal cognitive function and is essential for growth.
- Vitamin A strengthens immune system and helps to maintain normal vision & skin.
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of connective tissues, which is important for growth and development. It also helps maintain normal iron transport in the body.
- Iron contributes to essential cognitive development and transport oxygen around the body.
- Biotin helps promoting healthy skin, hair and nerves.
- Magnesium helps the body to utilise calcium and can help to support nervous system.
- Calcium help to promote healthy bones and teeth.
- Omega 3 from Algae supports the maintenance of brain function and help improve concentration. It also contributes to a healthy vision.
- Optimum Balance of Essential 17 Vitamins and Minerals
- Provides 135mg DHA & 30mg EPA
- Vitamin’s A for vision, B for energy release, & D for bone growth
- With Zinc and Vitamin C for Immune system
- With added Calcium and Magnesium for bones and teeth
- Iron for cognitive development
- From 1 year
- Registered With The Vegan Society
- Made in the UK
- Mixed Fruits Flavoured
AvaCare’s Optimum Balance of 17 Essential Vitamins & Minerals with Omega 3 Food Supplement for children is also:
- Pesticide Free & Non-GMO
- No Artificial Sweeteners, Colours or Flavouring
1-4 years: 5ml per day.
Over 5 years: 10ml per day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Not for children consuming more than 500ml of infant formula a day.
Directions For Use:
- Shake well before use
- Use measuring cup to measure liquid
- Administer into your child’s mouth once a day
- Ensure cup is washed and dried after each use. Do not use a steam steriliser or dishwasher.
Not suitable for children under 1 year. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Once opened, use within 2 months.
Do not use if bottle seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
ALLERGY ADVICE: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in the fridge and take it cold for an even better taste – (this is feedback from one of our children who’s 5 1/2 yrs old)
- You may find it better to use a teaspoon to the serving cup (we’re looking to improve this)
- 100% recyclable!
Ingredients: Purified Water, carrier: Glycerine, AvaCare Multi Vitamin & Mineral proprietary mix with Algal Oil (Schizochytrium sp. oil rich in DHA and EPA) (Providing Omega 3), Calcium (Tricalcium Citrate), Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Niacin (Nicotinamide) (Vitamin B3), Vitamin E (DL-alpha-Tocopheryl acetate), Zinc Citrate, Pantothenic Acid (D-pantothenate, calcium) (Vitamin B5), Iron (Ferrous Fumarate), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin A Palmitate (Retinyl Palmitate), Copper Citrate, Folic Acid calcium-L-methylfolate (Vitamin B9), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (Vegan), Biotin (B7), Methylcobalamine (Vitamin B12)), NON-GMO Corn maltodextrin, Natural Mixed Fruits Flavouring, Fructose (natural fruit sugars), Sucrose (raw sugar cane), carrier: Acacia gum, emulsifier: NON-GMO Soya Lecithin, antioxidant: Ascorbyl Palmitate, antioxidant: Tocopherols Helianthus Annus seed oil, preservative: Potassium Sorbate.
|Nutritional Information||per 5ml serving||% NRV|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) (Vegan)||10ug (400IU)||200%|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||0.5mg||46%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||0.6mg||43%|
|Vitamin E (D-L Tocopheryl)||5mg α-TE||42%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||6mg NE||38%|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||30mg||38%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL)||0.5mg||36%|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamine)||0.9μg||36%|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||2mg||33%|
|Folic Acid (calcium-L-methylfolate) (Vitamin B9)||60μg||30%|
|Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate)||150μg RE||19%|
|Iron (Ferrous Fumarate)||2mg||14%|
|Calcium (tricalcium citrate)||80mg||10%|
|Algal Oil (providing Omega 3) of which (135mg DHA / 30mg EPA)||250mg||*|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.