*Please note that the warranty is 5 years on engine and boiler only when customers register on the Beaba App*
-All Beaba Babycooks sold by Agape Babies comes with the 3-Pin British Standard Plug.
-Comes with 2 years local warranty from date of purchase under manufacturing defects. No adaptor is needed and it works on 220V for use in Singapore.
-Comes with SPRING Singapore “SAFETY MARK” is safe for use in Singapore.
*Kindly please note - issues due to usage (eg. lime scale build up, discolouration of the bowl/basket) is not covered.
Age of use: 4+ months
Introducing the new generation of Babycook, featuring a sleek contemporary design that's eco-friendly, highly durable and ultra-efficient. Beaba Babycook Neo Baby Food Maker is equipped with stainless-steel and glass containers to make cleanup easy and avoid health concerns about cooking with plastic. Designed in France by BÉABA, the Neo allows you to control the quality of ingredients and texture of food to prepare fast, fresh, nutritious, flavorful meals for your child.
This product contains the following:
- Babycook Unit
- Removable bowl lid
- Stainless steel cooking/reheating basket
- Stainless steel mixing blade with Rubber seal
- Glass bowl
- Tank lid
- Stainless steel tank
- Power cord
Benefits and Features:
- All-in-one baby food maker steam cooks, blends, defrosts and reheats.
- Comes with stainless-steel cooking/reheating basket and glass blending bowl.
- Dual curved stainless-steel mixing blade ensures smooth blending with accurate texture.
- Large-capacity tempered-glass blending bowl is highly durable.
- Stainless-steel tank has large opening for easier filling and cleaning.
- Includes spatula and recipe booklet.
Dimensions and more info:
- 10 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 8 1/2" high.
- 5 1/2-cup cap.
- 5 lb. 6 oz.
- Additional Information
- Safety-conscious design ensures blade removal with single touch.
- BPA-, lead- and phthalate-free.
- Handle hot parts with care.
- Be careful of steam released during cooking.
- Never open the lid of the bowl before the end of the cooking cycle.
- Not microwavable, oven or freezer safe.
- Glass bowl, stainless-steel basket, lids, seals and mixing blade are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- To clean housing, wipe with a damp cloth.
- Descaling is recommended after every 50 cycles. Use only white vinegar or BÉABA cleaning product. Do not use a chemical descaling product or coffee machine descaler.
- This product comes with 2 years local warranty from date of purchase under manufacturing defects. Works on local voltage (SG 220V), adapter not required.
- All Beaba Babycooks bought from Agape Babies come with SPRING Singapore “SAFETY MARK”. The power adaptor is safe for use in Singapore.
Warranty registration to be done here:
(5 Years Local Warranty On Motor) - 3 years local warranty + 2 years additional by downloading Beaba App
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.