(Child size masks are made like our other masks, they”re just cut an inch shorter in width and height for smaller faces)
Breathe Healthy® masks offer added protection against germs, pollen, dust, pet hair & dander, allergens, mold spores, many bacteria, viruses, and many particle types that pollute the air. Our masks have been tested by a leading lab to filter down to 1.0 micron. They also utilize the permanent, safe, non allergenic AEGIS Microbe Shield® antimicrobial treatment that lasts for the life of the mask. Our hydrophobic/hydrophilic (“moisture wick and repel”) technology allows the wearer to breathe easier while performing many of day-to-day work and recreational activities – lawn mowing, gardening, grooming the family pet, leaf raking, bicycling, working in the office, during travel, carpooling, wood working….
A comfortable and effective alternative to disposable paper masks. Not only do Breathe Healthy masks help protect you, they also help to protect those around you.
Child Size: 2-8 years
- Filter down to 1.0 microns and help to protect against pollen (6.0+ microns), mold spores (1.0+ microns), pet hair & dander(1.0+ microns), dust (1.0+ microns), bacteria (.35+ microns) and airborne effluents from sneezes & coughs that can contain cold and flu germs (4.0+microns). A 1.0 micron Latex Particle Challenge (PFE) testing revealed a 61% efficiency as tested by Nelson Labs
- Treated with the hospital safe, non-leaching, non-allergenic AEGIS® antimicrobial that kills germs and lasts for the life of the mask
- Plastic encased, stitched-in, Coneg Certified padded nose form to help “seal” the mask and prevent fogging of glasses
- Hydrophobic/ hydrophilic lining that wicks and repels moisture away from the face
- Non-latex elasticized sides to help assure a flexible good fit
- Soft fabric ear-loops with an adjustable slide to provide a custom, comfort fit (no elastic cutting into your ears)
- Washable – depending upon use, can last as long as your favorite t-shirt
- Mask are a nylon/polyester/cotton blend.
- Suitable for persons with latex allergies
- Manufactured in the USA
1 x Antimicrobial Face Mask
1 x Antimicrobial Mask Storage Bag
USES - IT'S MORE THAN JUST A DUST MASK
The dust mask–also known as the “nuisance” mask–is a common fixture in wood shops, maintenance shops, construction sites, seed and grain warehouses and anywhere airborne dust particles can be detected. Law may require dust mask usage when exposure to airborne particles exceeds certain limits. But dust mask usage goes beyond that. The application of a dust mask is common sense, and it should be applied any time there is the possibility of inhaling particles of any type.
A dust mask shouldn’t be confused with a respirator that filters organic and chemical vapors through carbon filters. The dust mask filters only solid particulates from the air, and it will not protect the individual from organic- or chemical-based fumes. The dust mask should not be used when painting or working with chemicals. The dust mask is used only to prevent dust from entering the lungs when working in a dusty environment. When you inhale, air passes through the dust mask, trapping dust particles on the surface of the mask.
Breathe Healthy Masks are more than just dust masks, and generally outperform your everyday “nuisance” dust masks that are commonly referred to. They have been produced from a very comfortable, moisture wicking fabric that allows them to be worn comfortably for longer periods. They are designed to filter out all types of small particulates in the air that could be inhaled. They also have been treated with a permanent antimicrobial, which does not allow germs to survive on the inner lining of the mask. They can assist in helping with a large variety of respiratory concerns. Our masks our sold to many types of customers to filter out different types of particulates in the air: people with allergies (pollen, mold, dust), dog groomers (dander, nail dust, hair), lawn and garden workers (dust, mold, pollen), woodworkers (wood particles), travelers (germs and flu viruses), people with COPD and asthma (various allergens, cold air), soldiers (dirt and dust), and patients with weakened immune systems (germs). Breathe Healthy masks help to protect you, and also the people around you.
Please note that the masks are meant to be handwashed only. All care instructions are indicated on the packaging
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.