The Dr Brown's Options Wide Neck Bottles Starter Kit contains all the bottles necessary to feed your child up to 9 months of age. The bottles use the Options venting system which is designed to reduce colic, burping and trapped air. It is also proven to help preserve levels of vitamins A, C and E in breast milk by reducing air bubble oxidation of milk. The unique internal vent system allows air to enter through the teat collar, preventing air bubbles or vacuum formation inside the bottle. The air is then channelled to the areas above the liquid. The absence of internal vacuum makes it easier for baby to feed comfortably.
- Helps reduce symptons of colic
- Proven to help maintain bottle milk vitamins : C, A and E which are critical for health in infancy.
- Vacuum-free feeding helps digestion - Good digestion is essential for babies, particularly newborn.
- Fully-vented bottle design - closes to bottle feeding.
- Internal Vent System and silicone teat work together - Controlled Flow so babies feed at their own pace.
This set included :
- 2 x 9 oz/270 ml bottle
- 1 x 5 oz/150 ml bottle
- 2 x L2 nipples
- 2 x L3 nipples
- 2 x bottle cleaning brush
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.