Retro-chic Jokaki shades are designed for toddlers (12-30 months old) when their noses are slowly forming and their cheekbones are still prominent.
They are unbreakable, flexible, featherweight and don’t put pressure on temples or noses to perfectly fit the shape of little ones’ faces.
JOKAKI’s key features:
- Unbreakable frame and lenses, perfectly designed for being handled by toddlers and children.
- Maximum protection polycarbonate lenses: category 4.
- Anti-UVA, anti-UVB, anti-UVC filter.
- 3cm high lenses to completely protect children’s eyes.
- Ki ET LA’s added ExTrA: anti-blue light filter to reduce glare.
- Zigzag technology means an all-in-one frame: No hinges (no risk of getting caught in the hinges or swallowing small metal parts).
- New soft and comfortable cord.
- Ergonomic, flexible, light and soft shades. They don’t put pressure on temples, squash their ears or squeeze their noses.
- Ergonomic “Asian fit” to suit wearers of Asian origin.
- Recyclable frame (excluding lenses).
- Reusable and recyclable cardboard packaging.
- The lenses in Ki ET LA shades can be replaced by corrective lenses. Ask your optician for advice.
JOKAKI shades come with:
- Cord for secure fastening, box and instructions.
- Guaranteed BPA-free.
- TPEE mono-injection frame.
- Polycarbonate lenses.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.