In the second book of the Geometry and Measurement series, children master numbers up to 10,000. Thereafter, activities progress gradually, so your child can confidently work with triangles and quadrilaterals, one, five, ten, and twenty-dollar bills, and time to the nearest five minutes.
- Count and skip-count to 100
- Compare and order numbers -Identify, recognize, name, sort and compare basic two- and three-dimensional shapes
- Use non-standard units to measure and compare concrete shapes
- Coins (penny, nickel, dime, quarter)
- Telling time (to the hour and a half hour)
8 ½ x 11 inches. paperback. 80 pages. full color.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.