By learning fractions within the context of measurement your child will feel comfortable learning new skills. Children can gain confidence while working with area, vertices, and congruence. By mastering minutes, weight, and capacity, your child will advance to more difficult concepts with ease.
- Ordinal numbers
- Read and compare numbers to 1000
- Compose and decompose two-dimensional shapes
- Group two-dimensional objects and shapes by like properties
- Length (inch, foot, yard, centimeter, meter)
- Weight (pound, gram, kilogram)
- Capacity (pint, quart, liter)
- Time (to five minutes)
- Temperature (degrees Celsius, Fahrenheit)
- Money (coins and bills, $1, $5, $10, $20)
- Find the area of rectangles and squares using a grid
8 ½ x 11 inches. paperback. 80 pages. full color.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.