Swaddle UP Transition Bag helps your baby to gradually adjust to sleeping un-swaddled. Simply unzip one ‰Û÷wing‰۪, wait a few nights for your baby to adjust to the sensation of sleeping with one arm released, & then remove the second wing. Your baby is now transitioned!
- Arms swaddle UP for self-soothing
- Self-soothing helps babies sleep for longer
- Swaddling is proven to help babies fall asleep & stay asleep
- No hazardous snaps or velcro closures
- Baby stays swaddled all night long
- MATERIAL: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
Recommended for babies 4-9 months.
The Love To Dream Swaddle UP 50/50 can be used just like the Love To Swaddle UP ORIGINAL until your baby is ready to transition. Just zip off one wing so that one arm is free & the other is still swaddled. After a few nights, simply remove the other wing. If your baby cannot sleep with an arm out when you are first trying to transition, start with both wings on, and after baby falls asleep, remove one wing. This will help baby gradually get used to the feeling of having their arms out. Then after a few nights, try with the second arm. Congratulations! Your baby is now transitioned! The transition period should only take a matter of days.
Once both wings are removed the '50/50' becomes a snug & comfy baby sleeping bag which continues to give your baby the sensation of swaddling with arms free!
Need more sleep? Swaddle UP!
- Converts to a snug sleep bag for longer-term use
- Use with a Snugbud to help with the transition process
- Genius two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Hip-healthy design allows hips and legs to flex naturally
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.