The easiest and gentlest way to help your baby graduate from swaddling while maintaining the snug secure feeling of being swaddled. Simply zip off one wing at a time, allowing your baby to slowly adjust to ‘arms-free’ sleep.
- Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- This product was previously called SWADDLE UP 50/50™
- 0.2 TOG fabric is ideal for warm climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 24°C & 27°C
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Available in 3 sizes: Medium, Large, X-Large
- Fabric content: 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
Wash before first use
Close zippers before washing
Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
Tumble dry on low
Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
Warm iron if necessary
Wash immediately after every use
Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
TOG stands for 'Thermal Overall Grade', which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Our sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note, a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a ticker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for differing room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
0.2 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
1.0 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
2.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
3.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
Safety Standards & Certifications
All garments we produce are INPAA approve, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments.
Our SWADDLE UP™ & SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG & SUIT are certified ‘hip-healthy’ by the ‘International Hip Dysplasia Institute’.
Temperature Guide and Size Charts:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.