Love to Dream Swaddle UP Transition Bag, previously known as Swaddle UP 50/50, can be used to transition from any type of swaddle. The easiest & gentlest way to help your baby graduate from swaddling while maintaining the snug secure feeling of being swaddled. It helps your baby to gradually adjust to sleeping un-swaddled. Simply unzip one ‘wing’, wait a few nights for your baby to adjust to the sensation of sleeping with one arm released, & then remove the second wing. Your baby is now transitioned!
- Previously known as Swaddle UP 50/50
- Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- This product was previously called SWADDLE UP 50/50™
- 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 20°C & 24°C
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Available in 2 sizes: Medium and Large
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Fire Hazard Labelling: WARNING; HIGH FIRE DANGER KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
Recommended for 3M+
*Note that Love to Dream has renamed Swaddle 50/50 to Transition Bag but the product remains the same.
A smarter way to transition your baby from swaddle to sleep bag. The Love To Swaddle UP™ 50/50 is STAGE 2 in the Love To Dream™ Sleep System.
This innovative baby wrap solution allows you to transition your baby from being snuggly swaddled towards the independence of an INVENTA sleep bag (STAGE 3 in the Love To Dream™ Sleep System) with arms free.
Begin the transition period just before your baby is able to roll over by themselves, or when their natural startle reflex has diminished.
The patented easy zip-off wings help your little one to adjust to sleeping without their arms swaddled. This ensures fewer disturbances to your baby's sleep routine as they transition from being swaddled into a sleeping bag, one easy step at a time.
The Love To Swaddle UP™ 50/50 can be used just like the Love To Swaddle UP™ ORIGINAL until your baby is ready to transition. Just zip off one wing so that one arm is free & the other is still swaddled. After a few nights, simply remove the other wing. If your baby cannot sleep with an arm out when you are first trying to transition, start with both wings on, and after baby falls asleep, remove one wing. This will help baby gradually get used to the feeling of having their arms out. Then after a few nights, try with the second arm. Congratulations! Your baby is now transitioned! The transition period should only take a matter of days.
Once both wings are removed the '50/50' becomes a snug & comfy baby sleeping bag which continues to give your baby the sensation of swaddling with arms free!
- Wash before first use
- Close zippers before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.