Medela Softcup Feeder (Made in Switzerland)
The SoftCup is ideal for the short-term feeding babies with sucking difficulties. With its soft, spoon-shaped mouthpiece it is an easy and gentle way to feed. The amount of milk the baby takes can be easily tracked and controlled. It is an excellent alternative to cupfeeding. The Medela SoftCup comes with an 80 ml container with curved bottom.
- Gentle cup feeding
- Minimised milk loss thanks to curved bottom
- Controlled milk flow
- Reliable tracking of the amount of milk taken
What's in the box?
- 1 x Bottle 80 ml
- 1 x Lid
- 1 x Valve plate
- 1 x Membrane
- 1 x Silicone reservoir
SoftCup – an easy way to cup-feed
Feeding with the Medela SoftCup is an easy way to cup-feed. Due to the one-way valve membrane between the container and the mouthpiece, the milk flow can easily be regulated by squeezing the chambers of the mouthpiece.
Benefits of the SoftCup
- The mouthpiece of the SoftCup is made of soft silicone and allows for gentle cup feeding.
- NEW: The device comes with an 80ml container that has a curved bottom to minimise milk loss and graduations to track the amount of milk taken.
- Thanks to the one-way valve membrane between the container and the mouthpiece, the milk flow can be regulated easily by squeezing the chambers of the mouthpiece.
- The device can be reused after cleaning in accordance with the instructions for use.
Medela is one of the leading companies in medical vacuum technologies respected and trusted by doctors and healthcare pro-fessionals from around the world. A Swiss family-owned company, Medela improves health and well-being through the pursuit of knowledge and the development of innovative products and services, empowering mothers, babies and patients to live their lives to the fullest. Medela fully supports the World Health Organization's recommendation on breastfeeding duration.
Medela only provide guarantees products that are bought through us the appointed sole distributor or our authorised retailers in Singapore. No warranties nor guarantees will be provided for parallel imported products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.