This is a breast shield, connector, tubing kit (upgraded with Flex technology) for your Medela Swing Maxi Breast Pump.
Medela Swing Maxi Flex Upgrade Kit is the upgraded PersonalFit breast shield, connector and tubing kit for Medela Swing Maxi Pump using the newest Flex Technology. PersonalFit Flex breast shield is designed to easily adapt to your shape, and encourages your milk flow by helping to prevent compression of the milk ducts. This makes it easier for every mum to find the pumping position that’s most comfortable, most efficient position to pump - even as your breast shape changes.
- Adaptable: The new 105° angle and oval shape are designed to better fit the shape of mom’s breast and help milk flow more easily.
- The soft, smooth, flexible rim lays smoothly on the breast for a comfortable, natural feeling
- The oval shape of the breast shield can be rotated 360° to whatever position is most comfortable.
- Effectiveness: Shield design helps facilitate 11% more milk vs the traditional 90° breast shield, due to better breast fit
- Improved Efficiency/Faster Milk Ejection: The new opening angle is designed to reduce pressure on the breast and optimize milk flow.
- PersonalFit breast shield available in various tunnel sizes for you to choose the right size for maximum comfort and pumping efficiency.
Overflow protection (closed system) removes any potential for milk backflow
- Made from BPA-free materials
- Fits Medela standard/narrow-neck bottles
For Medela Swing Maxi breast pump ONLY
- 2 x PersonalFit Flex Connector
- 2 x PersonalFit Flex Breast Shield
- 1 x Swing Maxi Flex Tubing
Why Flex™ technology is different?
- The first breast pump shield designed to adapt to your shape – rotates 360°, four tunnel sizes, flexible rim
- Overflow protection (closed system) so you can pump sitting in a position that works for you
- Developed following four clinical studies and shown to improve milk flow
Cleaning & Care Instructions
- Clean the breast shield immediately after use to avoid drying up of milk residues and to prevent growth of bacteria.
- Only use drinking-quality water for cleaning.
- Take care not to damage parts when using a brush.
- Do not use abrasive washing-up liquids/ detergents when cleaning the breast pump or pump set parts.
- Disassemble the pump-set into its individual parts.
Wash – before 1st use and after each use
- Rinse all parts with cold, clear drinking-quality water (approx. 20°C).
- Clean these parts with plenty of warm, soapy water (approx. 30°C). Use a commercially available washing-up liquid, preferably without artificial fragrances and colouring (pH neutral).
- Rinse the parts with cold, clear drinking-quality water for 10–15 seconds (approx. 20°C). Dry after washing.
Sanitise – before 1st use and once a day
- Cover the breast shield with water and boil at least 5 minutes. As an alternative to boiling use Quick Clean bags in the microwave in accordance with the instructions.
- Dry with a clean cloth or leave to dry on a clean cloth. Put the clean parts in a clean storage bag or a clean environment. Do not store parts in an airtight container/bag if moist. It is important that all residual moisture dries.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.