Oribel VertiPlay STEM Marble Run Original Set Wall Toy is a wall toy set that blurs the line between playing and learning. Create a Marble Run on the wall with a few simple ramps. Easily extendable and completely modular; there is no limit to the length or complexity of the VertiPlay Marble Run!
- Build it yourself Marble Run
- Educational, learn via play stick-on-wall toy
- No tools required - simply peel, stick and play
- Expand your play area (on the wall) while eliminating clutter from the floor.
- Marble Run challenges are included to challenge your kids creative and imaginative skills
- Reusable - peel off and stick on again for a new way to play
- Made with durable high-quality materials.
Recommended for ages 3+ years.
Oribel VertiPlay STEM Marble Run Original Set Includes:
2 Silicone Mat Boards
2 Wooden Balls
4 Straight Tracks
2 Curvy Tracks
2 End Caps
L: 16.2in | 41.1cm
H: 18in | 45.7cm
Weight: 2.91lbs | 1355g
L: 17.2in | 43.7cm
W: 3.3in | 8.5cm
H: 19in | 48.3cm
Weight: 3.28lbs | 1492g
Vertiplay STEM Marble Run Wall Toy gives a new dimension of play to walls.Marble Run teaches kids how to solve problems by thinking about how to approach them from various angles. Slopes, turns, gravity, heights, and more – building a marble run from scratch is challenging and teaches the fundamental concepts of engineering in a practical way.
- Work well on a variety of surfaces – raw wood, laminates, dry walls and smooth surfaces
- Doesn't stick well on textured painted walls and rough surfaces.
- Product meets and exceeds ASTM and EN standards.
How To Play
- Peel & remove adhesive paper on the underside of the silicon base.
- Stick the silicone base to the wall.
- Hook your ramps and tracks on the base to form a path down.
- Let your ball roll and watch as it travels down your tracks to the bottom!
Peel & Stick
Assemble & Explore
How To Attach
Easy to remove
It is easy to remove wall toys from any smooth surface without causing damage to the wall.
To remove: Peel from the top corner of the decal and bend it back over itself. Pull downwards carefully and slowly to avoid wall damage.
To reposition: Wall toys can be repositioned a few times (about 5-10 times, depending on the wall and the care taken when removing). Once removed stick the toy back on the film that it comes on. Or, immediately stick on the new wall-surface avoiding dust and grime.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.