Patch card sets and pocket charts have been used for years as interactive teaching tools. Our 3" x 3" cards are great for classroom use and fit nicely into Our Standard-Size (No. 741) and Midsize (No. 742) Pocket Charts or other similar wall charts. Easy-to-see cards help make visibility and recognition easier in the classroom. They also can be used as flash cards. Many of the card sets have a self-correcting feature that allows students to work independently. An activity guide with each set provides lots of tips about how to use the cards to make learning fun.
This versatile card set allows younger kids to enjoy discovering and manipulating the alphabet cards, while older children can practice spelling words and discover word patterns.
- Durable 3" cards are perfect for use in Lauri hanging pocket charts; can also be used on their own as flash cards
- Practice spelling with the 2-sided cards with uppercase on one side and lowercase on the other
- Vowels are in red for easy identification
- Includes 126 Double-Sided Letter Cards, Activity Guide
- For ages 4 and up
- Uppercase letters are printed on one side of the cards, with lowercase letters on the other side
- The set contains 4 cards of most letters for multiple word building
- Vowels are printed in red for easy recognition, and bonus vowel cards teach long and short sounds
- Contents: 126 Double-Sided Letter Cards, Activity Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.