Pigeon Baby Snack - Biscuits With Spinach is suitable for 9+ months. Delicious and nutritious snack for babies to chew in their late stage of weaning. It helps to develop and strengthen jaw muscles.
Benefits and Features:
- 20g X 2 packs
- Sachet packaging makes it easy to store and carry around
- No food coloring agent, preservatives, flavoring agent or chemical seasoning.
- Each pack contains 150mg of calcium which is needed for baby’s growth.
Ingredients: Flour, sugar, shortening, fructo-oligosaccharide, soy milk (soybean origin), vegetable powder (komatsuna, spinach), salt, calcium carbonate, swelling agent
- The manufacturing factory of this product also produces food products that contain shrimp, flour and milk.
- The black grains on the surface of the product are part of the ingredients.
- As the product can absorb moisture easily after opening, please consume as soon as possible.
- Do not give this snack to your baby is in lying down or piggyback ride position.
- Always supervise your baby when he/she is having this snack.
- Do not let baby consume a lot at one time. Please adjust the amount put into baby’s mouth.
- Do not give this snack to baby when they are crying hard
- When baby is eating the snack, prepare drinks such as water, juice or tea for them to drink while eating it.
- Recommended age is just a guideline. Introduce this snack based on your child’s development and pace.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.