· Safely control flow and strength of suction with your own breathing
· Mucus are extracted and trapped in bottle
· Enhanced with Backflow Prevention valves
· Transparent bottle and tube allows easy observation of mucous extraction
· Rounded nozzle tip which is gentle on baby’s nose
· BPA Free
How to use?
Align venting hole to suction opening firmly. Set baby in arms, place mouthpiece in your mouth and gently place nozzle tip close to baby’s nostrils while sucking gently. To ensure Backflow Prevention is set, the bottle should be set in UPRIGHT position. The suction opening should face UPWARDS.
How to clean the products:
Separate nose cleaner into its individual parts and flush each part under warm running water after each use.
|Part||Material||Heat Resistance||Sterilization Method|
|Nozzle tip||Polypropylene (PP)||120°C||Boiling, Steam, Chemical|
|Storage case||Polypropylene (PP)||120°C|
|Backflow prevention part||Polypropylene (PP) & TPE||120°C|
|Bottle||Polystyrene||70°C||Do Not Sterilize bottle|
Keep out of reach of children. Never force the Nozzle tip into baby’s nostril. Do not use nose cleaner if there is nose bleed. Always remove hard mucus first with a cotton swab or tissue before using the Nose Cleaner.