Pigeon Softouch Peristaltic Plus PP Bottle ensures your baby gets your precious breast milk even when you are apart. It is made up of 100% silicone, super soft and flexible to allow for natural and smooth tongue movement. It also introduced as the largest bottle yet, 330mL.
The Softouch Peristaltic PLUS teat aims to be the closest teat to a mother’s nipple to reduce nipple confusion and promote easy bottle feeding.
The L teat tip is a cross-cut or Y-cut, meaning no milk will drip out without your baby actively sucking. When your baby does suck, the cross-cut opens like petals of a flower allowing as much milk to flow through as the strength of your baby’s suck. This is why this style of the teat is often called a Variable cut.
Benefits and Features:
- Allows baby to use natural feeding motion learned at the breast
- SofTouch™ Peristaltic PLUS Nipple is 100% silicone, super soft and flexible to allow for natural and smooth tongue movement
- Air Ventilation System (AVS™) reduces intake of gas, a potential cause of colic
- Bottle shape is easy to hold
- Specially designed roll-free bottle hoods
- Bottle is made from Polyphenylsulfone (PPSU) material with high heat resistance and excellent durability
- BPA Free
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.