Pigeon SofTouch Peristaltic Plus Nipple Blister Pack ensures your baby gets your precious breast milk even when you are apart. The nipple blister has the similar elasticity to that of a mother's actual breast.
- SS 0 Mth+ (Round Hole): For 50ml, approx 10 min
- S 1 Mth+ (Round Hole): For 100ml, approx 10 min
- M 3 Mths+ (Y-Cut): For 150ml, approx 10 min
- L 6 Mths+ (Y-Cut): For 200ml, approx 10 min
How to assemble:
- Insert the nipple into top of the cap
- Grasp the shield firmly. Place over the cap and press down firmly.
- Press to make sure that the ventilation valve opens.
Tips to use:
- Babies of the same age will have different requirements. So select the best size according to the development of your baby.
- After each use, wash thoroughly and sterilise.Before first use, be sure to clean and place in boiling water for 5 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene.
- Always wash your hands with soap before cleaning, sterilising and feeding.
- Boiling sterilisation: Place in water and bring water to a boil. Sterilize for 5 minutes after the water comes to a boil.
- Chemical sterilisation and microwave sterilisation are possible. Use sterizilation products made specifically for baby bottles and nipples.
- Follow the instructions in the user’s manual for these products.
How to use:
- To protect the ventilation valve, a white powdered food additive has been applied. Before using for the first time, wash thoroughly.
- Use both hands to gently rub clean the ventilation valve, vent, and nipple opening. If you scrub too hard or pull on these, the valve may split, which can cause leaks.
- The tip of the nipple is very delicate. When using a brush to clean the nipple, wash very carefully.
Benefits and Features:
- Nipple is of perfect shape and size to fit into the sucking fossa of baby
- Inner vertical lines strengthen the structure of nipples; making it collapse-resistant
- Textured surface allows baby to latch on easily and securely
- 100% silicone nipple; super soft and flexible, allows natural and smooth tongue movement
- Air Ventilation System (AVS™) reduces intake of gas, a potential cause of colic
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.