Backed by over 60 years of research into baby’s natural sucking behaviour, the new upgraded Pigeon SofTouch nipples launched in 2022 come with research-based latch-on line for appropriate latching, and even softer nipple that is closest to mother’s breast.
Developed to functionally mimic the feeding movements that babies perform when drinking from mum’s breasts, SofTouch Nursing Bottles are crafted to especially support breastfeeding mums to feed their baby from both breast and bottle seamlessly.
Anti-colic with advanced air vent system that minimises swallowed air as baby drinks.
Available size line-up from SS to LLL with flow volume matched to baby’s development. Have more peace of mind and enjoy the treasured moments with your little one!
1pc of size SS, for 0+ months. Especially designed for newborn baby. The opening of the nipple is round-cut which allows milk to drip out consistently and gradually with minimal sucking. Newborns have yet to develop any jaw muscles, thus the nipple is designed to support their sucking ability at this age.
Nipple is of perfect shape and size to fit into the sucking fossa of baby
Born from over 60 years of extensive research on 3 key factors of baby’s natural sucking behaviour:
- Latching on
- sucking (peristaltic tongue movement)
- Global No.1* Nursing Bottle Brand – trusted by mums around the world
- Even softer Nipple with 100% silicone nipple that is super soft and flexible, much closer to mother’s nipple, helping smooth tongue movement
- Newly added Latch-On Line guides mother and baby to appropriate latch position
- Well-Designed Shape that fits perfectly in baby’s mouth with one continuous curve without unnecessary bumps and indentAnti-Colic Advanced air vent system reduces intake of gas which causes colicHow to clean the products:
- Immediately after use, rinse in warm water and wash using a Pigeon Liquid Cleanser. Use a sponge brush to wash plastic bottles.How to sterilize the product:
Sterilization Method : Boiling, Steam, Chemical, UV
Be sure to sterilize before every use.
Sterilization Method Boiling, Steam, Chemical, UV Part Material Heat Resistance Nipple Silicone Rubber 140°C
Boiling/Steaming sterilization: Thoroughly wash the nipple, bottle, cap and hood, and place in water. Bring the water to a boil. Sterilize for 5 minutes after the water comes to a boil.
Chemical sterilization and microwave sterilization are possible. Use sterilizing products specifically for baby bottles and nipples. Follow the instructions in the user’s manual for these products. With chemical sterilization, the printing on the bottle may fade.
UV sterilization is possible. Follow the instructions in the user’s manual provided by the manufacturer of the UV sterilizer. It is recommended to replace the product when it starts to discolor and/or turn cloudy.
Lifespan of product
For the silicone nipple, rotate the use of 2 or more nipples for about 2 months before replacing them (boiling, steam and chemical).
If you see any stubborn milk stains, scratches or discolouration on the Nipple, it is an indication to consider changing to new nursing bottles.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.