acked by over 60 years of research into baby’s natural sucking behaviour, the new upgraded Pigeon SofTouch Nursing Bottles launched in 2022 come with research-based latch-on line for appropriate latching, and even softer nipple that is closest to mother’s breast.
Developed to functionally mimic the feeding movements that babies perform when drinking from mum’s breasts, SofTouch Nursing Bottles are crafted to especially support breastfeeding mums to feed their baby from both breast and bottle seamlessly. Anti-colic with advanced air vent system that minimises swallowed air as baby drinks.
Have more peace of mind and enjoy the treasured moments with your little one!
Made with PPSU (Polyphenylsulfone) material, this range has a higher heat resistance of 180°C, safe for babies and worry-free for parents!
For 3+ months. Comes with M size nipple that has a Y-cut opening on the nipple. The opening of the nipple is round-cut which allows milk to flow out consistently and gradually. Newborns have yet to develop any jaw muscles, thus the nipple is designed to support their sucking ability at this age.
- PPSU is widely used in manufacturing medical and food-contact products. The color of the bottle is the natural color of this material.
- Bottle is made from Polyphenylsulfone (PPSU) material with high heat resistance and excellent durability
- Global No.1* Nursing Bottle Brand, trusted by mums around the world
- Improved softness that is closest to mum’s breast
- Newly added Latch-On Line guides mother and baby to appropriate latch position
- Anti-Colic, Advanced air vent system reduces intake of gas which causes colic
- Easier to hold bottle design
- BPA/BPS Free
- Born from over 60 years of extensive research on 3 key factors of baby’s natural sucking behaviour:
- Latching on
- Sucking (peristaltic tongue movement)
How to clean the products:
Cleaning Immediately after use. Rinse in warm water and wash using a Pigeon Liquid Cleanser. Use a nylon brush to wash glass bottles.
How to sterilize the product:
Sterilization Method : Boiling, Steam, Chemical, UV
Be sure to sterilize before every use.
|Boiling, Steam, Chemical, UV
Boiling/Steaming sterilization: Thoroughly wash the nipple, bottle, cap and hood, and place in water. Bring the water to a boil. Sterilize for 5 minutes after the water comes to a boil.
Chemical sterilization and microwave sterilization are possible. Use sterilizing products specifically for baby bottles and nipples. Follow the instructions in the user’s manual for these products. With chemical sterilization, the printing on the bottle may fade.
UV sterilization is possible. Follow the instructions in the user’s manual provided by the manufacturer of the UV sterilizer. It is recommended to replace the product when it starts to discolor and/or turn cloudy.
Lifespan of product
Rotate the use of 2 or more nipples for about 2 months before replacing them. To prevent the nipples from becoming worn out, replace them earlier if necessary, without regard to how many times they have been used. Bottle is advised to be replaced every 4-6 months.