Pigeon Softouch Nursing Bottle Clear PP160ML - Disney House.
Backed by 60 years of research on baby’s natural suckling motion, our SofTouch™ nursing bottles is the best and closest you can get to moms, tested and approved by more than 1 million babies worldwide.
Moms have 99 other problems but nipple confusion ain’t gonna be one of it! The real simulation of the latching allows combining breast and bottle feeding to be possible. Anti-colic as our specialized technology of Air Ventilation System (AVS™) reduces intake of gas, a potential cause of colic.
For 0+ months. Made of clear PP material with improved transparency, with cute Mickey & Minnie Mouse design.
160ml comes with SS size nipple specially designed for newborn baby. The opening of the nipple is round-cut which allows milk to flow out consistently and gradually. Newborns have yet to develop any jaw muscles, thus the nipple is designed to support their sucking ability at this age.
- Clinically tested for seamless switch between breast and bottle
- Shaped to help minimize swallowed air
- Advanced venting system to prevent gas
- SofTouch™ Peristaltic PLUS Nipple – 100% silicone, super soft and flexible to allow for natural and smooth tongue movement
- Bottle is made from clear PP (Polypropylene) material with improved transparency, and is durable and lightweight
- BPA Free
- Our SofTouch™ Peristaltic PLUS Nipple are designed based on extensive research on the 3 natural movements that a baby do while feeding.
- Latching on: The lips open outward and latch on the areola. A newborn baby has a sucking fossa that is small round cavity in the center of the upper jaw.
- Peristaltic tongue movement (sucking): ‘Wave-like’ tongue movement squeezes the nipple and extracts milk
- Swallowing: The back of the tongue rises, channeling the milk into the esophagus.
How to clean the products:
Cleaning Immediately after use. Rinse in warm water and wash using a Pigeon Liquid Cleanser. Use a nylon brush to wash glass bottles.
How to sterilize the product:
Sterilization Method : Boiling, Steam, Chemical
Be sure to sterilize before every use.
Boiling/Steaming sterilization: Thoroughly wash the nipple, bottle, cap and hood, and place in water. Bring the water to a boil. Sterilize for 5 minutes after the water comes to a boil.
Chemical sterilization and microwave sterilization are possible. Use sterilizing products specifically for baby bottles and nipples. Follow the instructions in the user’s manual for these products. With chemical sterilization, the printing on the bottle may fade.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.