- Features an easy-to-grip design, soft texture and a swirled innovative spiral structure that allows baby to reach and explore the toys inside & out.
- Includes both a sliding rings game that challenges baby to explore the toy from inside and out, and a stimulating bead maze.
- Promotes natural growth and development with stimulating activities, shapes and textures, particularly supporting development of the senses and fine motor skills.
- Available in bright green and vibrant red.
- Bead maze
- Sliding ring game
- Engaging spiral structure
- Colorful textured base
Use the clip to hang the take-along toy on your baby's infant seat, stroller, or crib for on-the-go and indoor engagement and fun.
Hold the toy around 10 inches away from your baby's face and, after baby's gaze focuses on the toy, slowly move it from side to side.
Make sure you hang the toy within baby's reach - babies will stretch their hand out to touch the toy, causing it to move and sway.
Baby’s grasp reflex disappears and hand-control improves, allowing your little one to reach out confidently and pull the toy to make it jitter.
These are the key Developmental Wonders that this product can encourage in your baby:
Small enough to take anywhere, Christopher Jitter stimulates your baby to use fingers and hands in a variety of ways, thereby helping your little one develop fine motor skills.
The clearly defined face, bright colors, sounds and textures stimulate baby's senses and support development.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.