It has been shown that germs and bacteria remain on smartphones to such an extent that these devices become less hygienic than a public toilet; this is indeed a worrying statistic. Therefore, the UV-C Sterilizer makes an unusually thoughtful gift for friends or relatives.
This XL-sized Multi-functional UV Steriliser Station with 10W Qi Wireless Charger is designed to sterilise and may kill up to 99% of bacteria* most commonly identified on smartphones' displays and personal small items such as keys, remote, mouse, wallet, and glasses with the pre-set 30 minutes or 18 minutes sterilisation programme, thanks to its built-in UV-C LED technology.
The product has a 10W wireless charging function on the top surface which allows flexibility for use to charge the smartphone or Airpod earphone outside the box, and to allow flexibility for picking up the call or reading message at any time, while the inner compartment underneath provides an extra-large space for sterilising other small items that will fit inside such as smart watches, keys and any other small objects. It is compatible with most smartphones up to 7 inches in size, such as the iPhone, Samsung, LG, Huawei, etc. Ideal for use at home, office or hotel.
How to use
To sterilise your smartphone or personal belongings
- Rinse your hands with water and dry your hands before using our product
- Connect the UV Steriliser Station to the external AC adaptor or power bank via the included USB charging cable (5V DC, 2A output current is required). The first time you connect the power, please wait for 30 seconds when it's warm up
- Open the cover and place your smartphone or other items inside the Steriliser Station
- 18 minutes sterilisation program: Close the cover, press and hold the steriliser button for 1 second and then release it, you will hear a single 'beep' sound, which indicates it is now engaged in an 18 minute sterilisation programme. Please wait for 18 minutes. After the disinfection is finished, you will hear "beep beep beep" sound indicating the automatic end of the programme. To switch off, press and hold the steriliser button for 3 seconds
- 30 minutes sterilisation program: Close the cover, press and hold the steriliser button for 1 second and then release the button to switch on. Press the button once again to switch to a 30 minutes mode sterilisation, you will hear "beep beep" indicating it is now in a 30 minute mode sterilisation programme. Please wait for 30 minutes. After the disinfection is finished, you will hear "beep beep beep" sound indicating the automatic end of the programme. To switch off, press and hold the steriliser button for 3 seconds
Note: You cannot recharge your phone inside the Steriliser Station.
To recharge your Qi-enabled phone wirelessly
- The product has a 10W wireless charging function in the top part of the box. Align and lay your Qi-enabled smartphone on the top charging surface. Wait for 1-2 seconds
- As long as the Qi-enabled phone is correctly aligned, the wireless charging will begin automatically. The charging indicator of your Qi-enabled phone will be showed on the screen. If your phone does not charge, please make sure that your phone would support Qi-wireless charging and your phone is correctly aligned on the charging pad
- During wireless charging, you can also sterilise other items at the same time
- During charging, if you pick up the phone, the charging will stop automatically
- Unplug the cable or switch off (press and hold the steriliser button for 3 seconds) after the wireless charging is finished
Note: If your phone does not support wireless Quick-charge function, the product will automatically adjust its charging efficiency.
- Product Size: 21 x 12 x 6.2 cm (outer), 19.5 cm x 10.5 cm x 2.5 cm (inner)
- Package Size： 12.5 x 21 x 6.7 cm
- Product Weight: 360 grams
- Product Weight (with package): 380 grams
- Input: 5VDC/2A
- Materials: ABS+ PC
- UV wave length: 253.7nm
- UV Light output: Up to 2W
- Wireless charging standard: Qi wireless charging international standard
- Wireless charging output: 10W
- Compatible with Qi-enabled smartphones up to 7 inch
- What’s inside: Smartphone Steriliser with Qi Wireless Charger Station, charging cable
- Keep the product away from direct sunlight
- Do not look directly at the ultraviolet lamp directly while sanitising operation is in progress
- Do not exposing your skin, your eyes, your pets or non-UV resistant plastic items to the UV-C light
- Do not try to open the top cover while the sanitising operation is in progress
- Keep the product away from small children
- Do not touch the product if your hands are wet
- Do not clean the steriliser with organic solvent
- Please keep the steriliser away from high temperature, flame, water or any corrosive chemicals
- Do not disassemble the product by yourself
* Backed up by reports from 3-party detection centres of microbiology laboratories, which demonstrated that the Portable UV-C Steriliser Station might kill up to 99% of bacteria (including Escherichia Coli, Staphylococcus Pneumonias, Aspergillus niger and Candida albicans)during a 30 minutes sterilisation programme.
Disclaimer: The main purpose of the device is to sterilise and has been tested to kill bacteria* most commonly identified on smartphones' displays, but it is not designed to remove fingerprints or any other marks. We cannot be held liable if specific bacteria might not be eliminated.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.