* Keeps mozzies away
* Antifungal protection makes it good to apply post outdoor activities, especially post swimming pools
White Wood Oil
* Keep bugs away as its aroma makes it undesirable for insects, bugs in generally but soothe infants, toddlers.
* Good anti-bacteria and anti-fungal properties, hence, good for use at outdoor settings, keeping these microbes away.
Camellia Japonica Seed Oil (from Japan)
* Antioxidant properties support its function as a natural sunscreen
* Protect skin from damage by free radicals and helps skin become softer and smoother.
Organic Calendula Oil (USA)
* With very strong anti-inflammatory properties, it is especially beneficial for eczema, psoriasis, rash and sensitive skin.
* A natural oil that supports some sunscreening as well.
Others : Aqua,Propylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Capric/ Caprylic Triglycerides, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols (and) C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Xanthum Gum, Phenoxyethanol
*Apply after bath to keep skin moisturized.
*Apply before heading outdoor for insect repellency needs.
Caution : Stop use if irritation occurs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.