Make beautiful collage using our vintage newspaper wall sticker. It comes in one pack containing 27 pieces.
- Across the globe, more than 24 billion newspapers are published every year. That’s a lot of ink!
- Newspapers make almost their entire income from advertisements. They write interesting articles so people will read them and look at the ads nearby. Advertisers pay for this access.
- If everyone recycled their newspapers, we would save 250 million trees each year.
- For Sunday newspapers (which are the biggest issues of the week), 500,000 trees have to be cut down each year.
- Before we had modern newspapers, “written notices” were published in Venice circa 1556. They cost a “gazette” (a Venetian coin), which is why many newspapers have Gazette in their titles.
- The first crossword puzzle was published in a British newspaper called the Sunday Express in 1924.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.